Sunday, December 2, 2007

the ultimate barbie birthday cake :) the second cake for my sistas
YUMMS :D
aaron at Just Thai DINNER TIME!

THIS is for JIE Ying,haha back at spore missing for my cousin..HE DOSENT WANNA SEE YOU lol





last sunday,my sisters had their birthday party, cousins came back from spore.Hanged out with zue yi and aaron the whole day.watch this stand up comedy MIND YOUR LANGUAGE :) it rocks when for dinner ..next day went to pyramid to watch MR MANGORIUM WONDER EMPORIUM :) i l ove l ove it and then bowled abit had dinner at JUST THAI :) next day me and aaron made ..


BAKED TOMATO STUFFED WITH BACON,MUSHROOM AND CHICKEN TOPPED OFF WITH MELTED PARMESIAN AND CHEDDAR CHEESE :)


sorry if i didnt spell parmesianproperly,I cant remember how u spell it 0.O


okay,the first person I can think of being the guinea pig to try the dish is Yew Wing or Ivan? haha its because yew wing eats anything edible and Ivan used to be the one finishing all the food for me lol :) have to give me and aaron props we went around the neighbour hood finding for tomato :) lol


and we watched rusell peters aas usual.OUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE COUSIN TIME INCLUDES LAUGHING OUR ASS OFF AT ASSHOLES and ppl I HATE :) haha I love my cousin cause he insults them so much that I feel sorry for them,now if u know me I wouldnt even go near of feeling soryy for them :) haha


oh oh and we found ONE LINERS THAT I LOVE :)


I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me.


Treat each day as your last; one day you will be right.


Follow your dreams, except for that one where you're naked at work.


All I ask is a chance to prove money can't make me happy.


Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.


Birthdays are good for you - the more you have the longer you live


In an argument, a woman always has the last word. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument


You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.


They call it PMS because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.


When blondes have more fun, do they know it?


If you think there is good in everybody then you obviously haven't met everybody.


If you can't convince them, confuse them.


Here I am! What are your other two wishes?


Save the whales: collect the whole set .


I intend to live forever - so far so good.


Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.


Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?


If a mute kid swears does his mother wash his hands with soap?


Lord, if I can't be skinny, please let all my friends be fat.


Jesus is coming, so look busy.


I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.


I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen.


Lord save me from your followers.


HAHA,i love one liners their so funny ..honestly if you dont get them im sorry la but there's something very very wrong with you ,either stupid or jus pure blonde haha..tata!:)

No comments: