Sunday, December 30, 2007

A start of something New

The start of something new





In a few hours time its gonna be 2008,Helllooo too a fresh start,a new beginning all over again



I cant wait for 2008,reallly but just thinking about all the fun I had in 2007 Im sure as hell Im gonna miss it :(



especially,just knowing that Im gonna be facing changes in 2008 but thats the whole point of a NEW YEAR riiight?



hmmmm :)



2007 was awesome because I have omeone who love me ;)and cared about it alot whose such a good friend,I never want to loose that person's friendship.This year was great also cause I got to be an Interactor viva la INTERACT!*clap clap*



I got my 7A'S tooo!Thank God :) I had people I love sing a song a for me on my birthday.*thanksagainjustinkeejunjoshkulwant* I had another suprise party!


Had an amazing fun fun fun!class trip :D to malacca,Went to Pangkor Laut Resort with my best mates :)

Participated for Lit Night!so so much more,2007 was a 10/10 for me!but the down part was Nat left this year tooo oh well she's gonna be back real soon haha no worries so yeah



C H E E R S to 2 0 0 8! :D

No comments: