Friday, December 21, 2007

Thai holiday part 1 :)

hellloooooooo BANGKOK :D LOOK they even WELCOME you :)

Thats my dad's name,ermm not so cool as Mr. Nuttakorn Jaikaew but what the heck haha
I give the service there a 10!I purposely ask them for room temperature water with one cube of ice they got it for me :D haha
room's amazing
Now thats a killah view :)

Thats the best dish ever,let me explain
its minced meat fried with basil mint and hers and its explossive,damn spicy but so good *yums*

Went to vist the King's palace after lunch and the brat got tired from walking

At the king's palace :) pure gold,well not exactly PURE gold cause PURE gold is see through like glasss

nature lovin' Funn but scary,and You guys will never get to see how I look cause its hilarious hehe :D

The Thai guy offered my dad money to stop trying to get our bamboo raft to sink,how embarassing

one heck of an elephant ride man
with pong,tourguide :)


nicely done manicure nails,geisha girls :)

[commiting suuicide in thai would be gilerh cool ..foreign country]-inner thoughts
[Nahh,they gonna miss me too much,I better not :D]-inner thoughts
su-yen

*With this BIG umbrella, no way you can get wet :D
Hi people :) Thats just a glimpse of my holiday in Thai,there's too many pic so I'll post them up when blogger's not being a bitch.

No comments: