Friday, December 28, 2007

pmr results babeh!

HEY! Results came out yesterday,and I got 7A's :)
so the day started out I went to a&w with tsen,kim,resh and ling and
we had waffles,well ling la not the rest of us,resh freaks out every 5 sec
so then I call shiv and she said the results are out and she got straight A's!
I panicked and yeah told the rest and shiv calls back and she said she was
joking,stupid loser *screams*
and yeah we then headed back to school and then ran to the canteen
and then I took my results,teacher congratulated me:) and yeah I was
happy (: I called mum and keejun :) their both proud awww haha.Went to
dad's office in state to collect my money haha.and yes he thought i got 7 b's!
haha!
and oh yeah
HAPPY 16 BIRTHDAY JUSTIN TUNG (:
I went to ou after results met up with dionne,tanisha,aaron,chun wei and weng onn,Met up also
with sam and ivan,haha Ivan got 7a's too :D then went shopping with shivani,we went to DIVA
cause stuff there were really cheap haha then I met up with nana and iman,saw kar mun also!
then I headed over to bangsar had some drinks with bryan n serena and then to sunway pyramid
for justin's party at redbox.
I felt so sick,no idea why and then I kept had that feeling of vomiting and then stupid justin told mershel i was pregnant! wth haha.Partied abit and then Im out cause I need my rest and yeah
today I woke up sick.how fun? :( so yeah pictures from prom,christmas party and justin's party soon.tata:)

No comments: