Sunday, December 2, 2007

STREET FOOD TO HIGH CLASS BUFFEET :) HO CHAK!nice to eat :) in hokkien
best asam laksa :P
best cendol in Penang!
they make a fortunee(:

see ppl line up just to eat their blardy cendol


carbonara :)

sea view restaurant :)

little kids can eat


hey seems like forever since I blogged,I'm so lazynow of days .Holidays are Fun yet tiring,busy yet relaxing :) I just got back from Penang,suddenly dad just wanted to have Penang's asam laksa and cendol? hmm yeah crazy but yeah typical of my parents to drive all the way to the middle of no where to have FOOD ? ;)


so we went there on friday had to miss training cause of it but oh well,We stayed at Rasa Sayang Hotel and also Park Royal in Batu Ferringhi ,Mum and I went to Gurney Plaza I love that placee.Met a new friend.Chris Shawn ,he was in Studio R oh yeah I was there cause there was S A L E !haha yeah he was shoppping for some Tennis equipement cause he plays for penang ,quite cool I was just browsing around and we just started talking too bad he dosent live in KL.Shiv will so drool over him ,he's so much hotter than ermm darryl? I hope that makes u feel better ..haha AS hanisah said ..

"SHIV,YOU FLIRT WITH ANYTHING THAT BREATHES"

so yeah,I shoopeed ,ate good food and relax.Kee Jun called at night,It was dead funny..Dad took a delux room right so they were sleeping on the other side of the room there was a divider but then I was practically whispering lol silly me.Gonne be in Bangkok and Chiang Mai soon,RESH is gonna be there!OH YEAH MAN :) I cant wait to leave yet I wanna stay Im gonna be missing KJ alot.Oh well,8 days aint that long I hope. Gonna be missing the concert we was suppose to go for ..ahh..damn it.so yeah there's nothing much to blog about.Im out.

No comments: