Monday, December 17, 2007



hello :)Im back again!Back in KL this time!so as soon as I got back keejun gave me a call,yak yak yak till 3 am went to sleep,Next day met up with him at 4 in mid valley and we went to watch ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS :D
its such a funny show you guys should watch it!I used to be crazy over the cartoon so you guys should understand how happy I was when the movie came out lol.So after buying the tickets we went to get snacks,KeeJun insisted on twisties so yeah,We had to get it!Im not a fan of junkfood but yeah so at the counter..

carrie: Which flavour you want?
KJ:chicken or Barbeque laa
carrie:Dont have la lets try cheesee
KJ:oh,I never had that before ...
carrie : *inside my head* WTH never tried cheese?OMG

then we got in the cinema,he opened the twisties and popped one into his mouth gives me this "wide eye stare...." n said " IT TASTES like CHEESEE!"
omg,I wanted to laugh so badly ...DUH!it is cheeseeee what is it suppose to taste like ..BUFFALO?LOL

blonde,blonde,blonde *tsktsk*so after that we wanted to go home so we walking out and down the escalator and I saw this girl in brown,arms folded and had a very pissed off face at the side of my eye,I knew it was non other than ...
DIONNNEE!
haha its so easy to spot her!haha
anyways yeah then after that got back to parkson,Had dinner in esquire kitchen and then took a cab back to KJ's hse ..stone stone stone..and watch MY WIFE AND KIDS!well atleast half the show la then he asked me if I wanted to play burn out on the ps2 ...my answer ? HELL NO!and yeah that was my day ,pictures of thai and today coming up ,to lazy to upload hehe.got prom ushering to go for tonight so toodles ;)

No comments: