Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BOOYAH! :D my eye bags are huge.i need to sleeeep ZzZzz...i hate staying at my new house i know its all nice n all but there's no computer no line ..no service. no smsing =( i was frsutrated last night thanks to the stupid DIGI LINE .what crap about " i wil follow you" they singing la .. i live just a bit further outer part of bukit jalil no FREAKING LINE edi!!its so weird not to sms n all n today my mum gave me some "TALK" omg so annoying.oh well i slept at 2am last night doing all my tuition hw n skewl work plus i studied my sejarah edi n my mum saying im not putting in any EFFORT ? :( i have no clue whats going on in her mind la. im confused.life's getting complicated. im sick now =/ what else could go wrong?? two days ago was perfect :) i have no idea lahh .. ohh n when i finally came to skewl with all my hw done ..dionne says " OMG WHERE'S THE REAL CARRIE WHAT HAVE U DONE TO HER?? " that proves how much i "finished" my hw :D i really pray hard for the digi line to be okay when i get bak to my new hse. i really dont wanna stay there laah plus my granparents are staying here alone :( feel so bad to leave la. grandma even said its so quiet aaround here :( i wanna stay hereeeee i feeel like crying every time trying to think that this is not my house anymore *sobs* oh well.. there's alot going through my mind now plus exams are next week.OMG :( i gtg now cioaz! xoxo much love

No comments: