Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentines day!

heys!im in my old hse now new house no connection sucks badly!!anyways today is valentine's but my day was really messed up it started out perfect but screwed up. anyways my valentine fell sick =/ pooor thing was really sad when i heard what happen when we were suppose to go out n all but too bad its just my luck but i got my rose from him :) so sweeeet :) neways i followed warren n hanisah to mv anyways cuz i didnt wanna ditch my friend just becuz my date wasnt there anyhowever we went to have teppanyaki! n hani got high on red bull hehe!n warren being SARCASTIC as ever! this is warren im talking about! the quiet one.. well now not so anymore haha then we walked around met up with his friends n we stone at haegan daz :) i wanted to have the chocolate fondue!geez!the next time i go there I MUST HAVE IT!haha chocolateee!!hehe newys we stone summore n yeah that was it n i had to wait for my mum after one hr im still there called her no one answer n i got scolding from her after that n had to take a cab to tuition n did i mention my day started out with me tripping n fell my legs n palm have scratches n were bleeding..sweeeeet .. out of every day for all this effing crap to happen it had to fall on Valentine's .thanks alot :( im depressed.dissapointed. n hurt :(

No comments: