Thursday, February 1, 2007

Fcuk you. you hoe. I dont want you back!yeah ps-dionne im listening to the song noww!!i worship eamon for creating this song haha :D neways im so tired now just got back from the day out.woke up at 9 am todayh!went to school for cheer practice n all..then we ended up figuring up steps n all for our routine..justynee comes up with the cutest steps i tell you! :) hahaa didnt practice much we end up bitching too laah..come on we're girls thats what we do :P then i went to amcorp n watch movieeee! :) finally after 2 days of not being able to sms i get to watch a movie haha! we watched death note 2! the guy so gay yet so hot ..he picks everything up like a girl! haha sissy yet hott lols bet kj n everyone else understand the whole show eexcept me since i was so sleepy practically stoning there plus it was free sitting.some malay dude infront of me had sucha big head blocking me only!geez!amcorp cinema is so cheap weii!5 bucks per showw most expensive also 8 bucks! lols oh well im so damn bored now plus i miss someone so much noww..arghh.it hurtss =/ ...plus no smsing noww...someone dosent have a phonee.it pisses me off damn!i feel like swearing but i told myself not too hehe.anyhowever its so sad i keep checking my hp hoping to find a meesaage there but it dissapoints me more everytime i check it i feeel like crying !!million tears i cried for youu .. i <3 thatt songg!so whateverr laah hope everything turns up finee :) i need to prayyyy *smiles.. so yeah after i left amcorp mum n dad brought me to find lightingsss it feeels good to be the only childdd ! i get everything i want ..n i DONT get scolding unlike when im around my sisters.. its like i dont even exist ..ish ish.so yeah im gonna go now wanna sleeeeepp ZzZZzz.. (: mwahsss! hugs!xxx

No comments: