Saturday, February 10, 2007

random dreams.random thoughts.

i woke up at 5.35 today morning.after 1 hour im here blogging.yeap its only 7.12 am now.i cant sleep i had a bad dream not a nightmare but worst than that worst then anything in that h0rrid dream i was no one they couldnt see me but i could see them i felt like i was alive yet almost death missing them so much yet not being able to even get them to notice me.felt like i was in this big big world alonee it was scary =/ i swwear it was.i rather be dead then living like that.waking up in that way was almost scary i woke up with tears in my eyes again,i dont know why i keep getting these dreams.mayb it was just a bad dream righttt ??
i have to lie to myself just to make me feeel better
anyways about yesterday i packed up everything to bring over to my new housee my clothes books etc etc :) n i have this box with all those silly little notes of encouragement in it. n i read one from slee ;) in form one ..2 years ago it really did felt like time flies yet now a dys it passes so slow.everything is different. i miss you slee! :( the silly note i read after we went for simple plan concert!chuck's horneyy! ahhh.. that was quite some time ago hehe.neways today's my dad's burfday so yeah hopefully i'll blog about it later.this was just random x)
-remember your perfect.God makes no mistakes-

No comments: