Friday, February 23, 2007

sunshine makes us high ? =)
right.



li ling+carrie=awesome!



tell me now that i dont love lalz?




the whole troopr :)



anyways heys!its been sucha long time sine i've blog.so here goes..chinese new year this year is quite quiet if u know what i mean.no mood at all.was suppose to go to shanghai with my cousins but instead i moved in to my new house so had open hse n all.reunion dinner was fun though.i got to eat goodfood n drank wine n champagne :) life's good!as usual we had YEE SANG the salmon is the onlyreason i eat it haha x) we played firecrackers too! my dad bought the red chinese ones from shanghai.smuggled in actually x)

first dayy went for tsen's open hse as usual at JW Marriot :) n met up with yy chyi teeng n tsen. we didnt "puak kiau" this year.haha! then after that went to dionne's hse.the whole gang was there me n juli gambled abit.hehe.n yeah thee next day off to su kim's place for her open hse. was quite fun.cam whoring all the way man! hehe

3rd day!my open hse!yeah mostly everyone could make it.so we gambled drank ate n watch the ommen!freaking scary at one part. they made me cry .boohoo =/ i need my dahling!ish.neways yeah we had some fun on that day! shiv n yw stayed over :) haha it was havoc i swear!gossip dam banyak n bang someone dam banyak too!she's a STAR :D so yeah it was all good fun :) friennds +drinks+money=F.U.N




No comments: