Monday, March 5, 2007

NO BODY WANNA SEE US TOGETHER BUT IT DONT MATTER ..NO!CAUSE I'VE GOT YOU!
for juli :) haha! dont worry im not GAY.lols.
so heys!its been forever since i've updated.i've been busy to tell u the truth i stay in some ulu place with no service or internet connection *sighs*neways all that happen last week that really freaked me out was i thought i wanna gonna get kidnapped.rape.killed.seriously effing scared :( okay the thing was being the smart me i took a cab alone.this freaking indian guy was talking to me about girls these days wearing reaveling clothes etc etc n then he turned bak n saw my baju kurung ripped( it was becuz of the way i ran that tore it k) yeah n he asked me whats up with that? n all THE RAPE ISSUEagain n he said " NO ONE CAN BE TRUSTED THESE DAYS" n *evil laughs* sick bastard!wth! he took me round n round around state 20 freaking minutes to reach skewll wth?? omg it wass creepy i got scolding from kj n also mag after i told them.haha n when i told yw about this .. he said my brother would have breaked his face ! lols!oh well it was scarry gileehh.n guess what? i saw the dumpling gone wild video.haha!! its frigging funnyh! x) yw dionneme ..omg .. laughing our assses off.she's so FAT! no offence :)

No comments: