Saturday, August 1, 2009

RANDOM QUESTION :

what does "WAN TA NA ME RAH " mean ?

:D


ANYWAYS I had an uber long day today, its now 12.30 am and I just finished studying one chapter of Physics. So i decided to come online and blog :)

I miss KJ, didnt get to see him 2day because of the stupid jam cause by the riots :(

anywaysss so My friend, Liliana who lives in L.A send me some pics of the

AMERICAN IDOL TOUR :D
omggg :D

this post is actually for NATALIE LOO,because its basically pics of adam but there are shots of the other idols too :D

(NATTT,ADAM IS SO GORGEOUS,LOOOOKK!!)


guess who ? ;D

Check his OUTFIT,wicked :D

This is for SEELINAAA E.WONG
DANNY GOKEYYY!
looks cute.
like his lecturing the crowd about something :D

natttloo, I know you wanna do him.

This is the man ..
ANNOOOP DOGGGG DESAII
lol
KOMANI, this is for you!

my friend is not a bad photographer,lol

Homggg, MATTT! his my favourite after ADAM of cos :)
Loooks hott.
SO MICHAEL BUBL'E

without his awesome jacket,
<333
adam can move it! haha

ALISON IRAHETAA!
she loooks goodd now,she played the guitarrr

sorry guys, but my friend didnt take any pis of Kris Allen,BUT you can see him here :)
Juli I wanted to ask my friend for a pic of Kriss, but this is the best You get, haha
Selina, imagine if we were there,
awesomeeee :D
I wonder if natasha lim went for this haha

This pic is dedicated to NATALIE LOO, i KNOW how you like it when adam sticks his tongue out :P
haha

Gokeyy signing autographs :D
SELINA,
gokey is quite BUFF lol

ADAMMMMMM,
liliana, you must be like few inches away from him ,homg
gorgeous <333
awww,GLAMBERTTTSS

theress more But im too lazy to upploaddd,
tomorow,study then off to curve for MTV worldstage ticketsss!
xoxo,

No comments: