Thursday, August 27, 2009


Trials for SPM is in one weeek ,

so Selina,JuLi,Su Kim and I had a group study in Starbucks,Jaya one :)

Very productive I must say,
Thought JuLi CHEMISTRY & we did ADDMATHS and HISTORY :)

sunday is group study day again.
Last Night,I had my board dinner at
W.I.P in bangsar shopping centre :)

That IS CHRISTINE CHOO :)
and you will be seeing her in ALOT of pictures.
she's a blonde..
she checked the directory for V.I.P instead of W.I.P
=.=
in the toilet,and guess what the mirror is the only thing that separates the guys and girls toilet,
so yeap,if you look under the sink you can see guys peeing.
YUCKS.

we had Berry Diablo :)

This is Shivani,no introduction neeeded.
IU director of Interact Club of SMK ASSUNTA.

HAIHS
WHY OH WHY.
=.=

then we have CHOO quinee,the apprentice after Shivani
as you can see...
she'sjust
err
QUINEEE :)
freaking SNOW WHITE comparedd to me.

then meet the people who keep me sane in school.
also NO INTRODUCTION neeeded :)

Carrie & Christine CHOO
Vice presidents of ICSKMA :)


the rest of the happy people over dinner ;)

ONCE AGAIN..
IU DIRECTORS,
:)

there's something ERR SPECIAL about them :)
LOL

&& dude check it out man,
this guy looks like JOE JONAS but with a FRO!
holla! :D


notice how long TSEN'S tongue is,she is destined to be a rockstar.LOL

thiss girl over here is awesomeeee :)

Group pictureeee :)
man I look so tanneed here.


xoxo,
to the new board,thanks for dinner :)
Im SATISFIED.
Have fun in INTERACT as time will fly by so fast
you wont know when you have to leave it behind.

OFF TO STUDY NOW,
&&
party at Melissa's Tonight :)

No comments: