Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello fellow readers of Planet Sexayhh :)

Pictures from I.M magazine Launch in Barcelona,
and also
Fashion show by Kaitlin &Summer
and Puma
:)
Good food and friends,
but Barcelona,(I'M NEVER GOING BACK)
I dont know how people stand to go there,
Like Melissa said,its a Disgrace to club there

AMEN TO THAT HUN!

I bumped into my dad's staff there and when I called my dad
he said " what are you doing in BARCELONA,come ZOUK"
=.=
geez thanks.





Vajay-jay :)
Our driver for that night, haha
atleast for the ride there
he's our Bebot :) LOL

decided to celebrate with some champagne ;)
I broke like 2 glasses that night,WHOOOPS

the girl with VERY GOOD blood circulation


with KeeJun and Li Ling :)

ma' babeee yuin yi yawww :)
miss you hun


had a bite in Republic afterwards :)
Bitch game and daress

thats all the pics, boring post.
sorry guys :)
xoxo :)

No comments: