Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturday night with these peopleee :)

VJ and SHIVANI threw a SUPRISE Birthday Dinner for Yee Hsionggg

Happy Birthday Boy!
DONTBESCAREDOFMEANYMORE

(:

well we had dinner at TELAWI STREET BISTRO, (:

I said "Yee Hsiong, Dont worry,the COOLEST people have the SMALLEST PARTIES"

and VJ said : "Carrie, Your party last year was "SOO SMALL"

me : =.= (I should have just shut up)
we played Truth or Dare
it was pretty INTERESTING for some of us :)

Yee Hsiong got "SOME" last night ,LOL

Vj, Trying to pick up chiqs at the baar.

FAILED,MISERABLY.

shalina and lalz <3

okay I ordered Pina Colada, it was FLAVOURGASMIC.
(its the drink with the CHERRY)
and SHALINA so smart ordered
"SUCKING COWBOY"
(the miserable shooter with baileys =.=)

my meal,so gooood (:

SHIVANI told Yee Hsiong to order this,
taste like
errr
CRAP.

its freaking GREEN.

AWWW (:

Happy Birthday
YEE HFIONG
some people just dont know how to spell.


Vj kinda high the wholetime due to laughing gas and champagne.
we spelled L-O-L
but shalina put double O.
=.=


finally the Bday boy,
I hope you had fun babe (:

VJ IS A FREAKING CRAZY DRIVERRRR
HE TAKES CURVE AT 160 KM.
thank god I'm still alive.
AMEN.

No comments: