Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finallly, Pics frm Lit Night

so this year's theme is

MOSAICSon friday, me and Bianca ditched school she came over, we watch tons of funny commericals and of cos got ready and camwhored :)

KJ was nice enough to pick us up at 6.45pm then we got there around 7ish

Opening act :D
sulekha,stephanie and shivani :)

the only reason I came for lit night is to support this people
see how much I love ya'll :D


the show was alright, the ended with a tribute dance to THE KING OF POP,MJ
they did triller :D

with shivani,Jo ann*(I KNOW WHO YOUR DATING)
:)

with Keejun :) and Shiv!

the sluttss haha they rocked.

they take the most weirdest pics

&& CC :D
looking gorgeousss babe.

this is hirosha,zara and siva :)
they are the ones I hang out with in MORAL
ITS MIC,
i'm includeddd :D
funny people

if you read my blog enough, this one no need introduction haha
dionne :D
I bet you guys know shes the ballerina too
=.=

and this is another one no need introduction
NATLOO
adamgasm ;D


we went to a&w afterwards
some idiot pissed me off so badly
but uvendran and all cheered me up
haha
we left by12am

we got stooopeddd by POLICE outside Baps HSE.
=.=
lit night 2009
xx

No comments: