Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SO

this is what I did 2 weeks ago,Cheer 2009 :)
it was boring this year
but I went there to support the Twins :)


pictueresssssss :DNatl ; Malek ; I
Adammmgasm:)
Notice how natl and I are wearing yellow.
coincidence I swear.
GO TEAM CALYX!
Sharon :)
pretty in PINK

LAST WEEK
Sri Hartamas Iu Day in KBU College :)

eventful day,
we got there around 12 pm, to do sound check
and guess what we ended up waiting till 1.30 pm before getting to rehearsed
=.=
and then to TOP IT OFF
some bitch of a teacher came and told us NO SHORTS.
I ended up fighting with her and then some girl from Sri Hartamas SOUNDED the teacher ..
*WOW*
POWER.
but we performed, It was AWESOMEEE :D
2 more gigs to do after that show :)

KJ who wasnt suppose to come for the gig came at 5.30 pm just in time to watch us perform
GOOD timing.
as for selina and su kim they waited 4 hours to watch a 5 min performance, LOVE you guys.
oh oh, dionne did make up :)

DID I MENTION
I BUSTED MY LIP 2 SEC BEFORE PERFORMANCE

DUMB BALLS
=.=

heeaded to Selina's place to shower and Off to ONE U for movie,
LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT.
DONT WATCH
ITS DISGUSTING!

HEARTBEAT
&&

Iryan and Dionne :)
thats for now, I neeed to go jogging,
xoxo
Twitter is love.

No comments: