Thursday, July 9, 2009

Heyy!So its time to Hit the S.T.O.P button for Interact :(
I OFFICIALLY STEPPED DOWN from being the Vice President of ICSMKA :) Interact has been my thing for 3 years, all the skipping class,falling asleep during maths,talking and getting scolding just for interact, sleepover at tsens place but we end up doing interact work,ICC dance practices,ICC
meetings,getting scolding from Madam Shanthy is all OVER! :(

so anyways here some pics..

melissa's butt looks good in this pic :D haha

now with Bianca,Sharanya and Deethra :)

with Nic,Quinee,Natloo,Juli and Dionne :)
Bestfriends.


HAHA,shivani's face!
LAWL.
Juli with her Best Interactor Award <3
The other CHOO :)
Vice President of 08/09
Carrie CHOO

Vice President 09/10
Christine CHOO
hmmm?
:)
with their pretty bannerrrr :)
she made me a cupcake and got me cuppacakes from WondaMilk :)
I was at Shiv's place and I looked at the cupcakes and it was like a light shone down from heaven on to this on and I named it CHRISTINE,
and then
I ate it :D
yumm :D
HAHA

with my darling BOD, I love them so much.
Its been an awwesome year, and we are gonna claim back our Best Interact Club Award :)
xoxo
oh yeah, Thanks MARZUKI for being the photographer :)

After that...
headed tO A&W.
vj drove like 9 of us in the lexus.
God knows how we fit in.
then we went back to shivs place and got ready for roweena's Tea partay!

no pics from Tea at Smoke House in Bangsar,but it was tons of good food and company :)

After that, KJ picked me up and we headed over to BU to pick up Selina E Wong!
I found her place without asking for directions.
COOL BALLS
and then we went to Mid valley for dinner
some weird guy in the box.

met up with li ling and tsen and all.HAD DIMSUM
I HATE DIMSUM
=.=
Bold
check out lalz's face,priceless :D

then we met up with SANDRA!!!!
but no pic :(
stoning at Gardens
whyo why..
;D haha

Then around 10.30 we left gardens,sent dionne back.

dionne took this photo :D
on the way back was so fun,we attempted to prank call BIANCA but she found out it was me.
GAHH.
=.=
after sending dioonne back, we went to Bandar Puteri in Puchong to eat SUPPER.
KJ ,SELINA AND I HAD..

chilli crab,sarawak mee,penang lobak,bbq chicken and longan pudding
YUUUMSSS :D
then kj sent us back around 1 am ?
haha
then nana and I watched tons of STUPID AND RIDICULOUS commercials on Youtube.
LOL.
and then I made her watch ADAM LAMBERT videos :)
and guess what
adam likes to KRUMP!
baahaha ;D
he's sooo hottttt !
HAPPPYYY WEEEEK.
NEXT DAY
CHEER 09.
pics will be up soon.
xoxo

CONGRATS TO MY DARLING SHARON AND SHALINEE,YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING!
GO CALYX!
:D

No comments: