Sunday, July 19, 2009


Hi everyone
I got some NEWS,

Most of you all should know by now,
I'M A HUGE ADAM LAMBERT FAN.

so here goees,
Couple of months back I was on Youtube watching this video of
ADAM LAMBERT IN WICKED
(for those of you guys who dont know adam acted in the play in L.A)
so yeah I commented on the video saying
"IM SUCH A HUGE FAN YADAH YADAH YADAH"
then a few days later I check
the person who posted the video up ask for my email
so I gave her and she added me on MSN a weeklater.

Her name's Becky and she's 23 from USA.
I started talking to her and she listen to me yack about Adam all the time.
then like as you all know me and NATL skipped school to watch the
FINALE OF AMERICAN IDOL
and we CRIED when Kris won.
so I was telling becky what happen a few days after the Italicfinale and she goes
"WOW YOU GUYS REALLY LOVE ADAM HUH"
and I was like DUH
=.=
and she goes
"BTW,I'm in WICKED too"
and I was like OMGGG
and she was like " well of cos I'm not the main character,THE WITCH,but I'm one of the backups"
and I was like OMG again.
and then she goes
"well I know adam,but he left the teatre 2 years ago "
and she gave me 3 of his of email address.
and so being me I was so happy!
and I sent email to 6 different emails of his.
hoping for a reply

and like after 2 days of waiting.
I was so upset and I totally thought it was stupid of me
and I forgot about it.

and then one month later as I was checking my email,I scrolled down and saw
A.LAMBERT
and I freaked!
I was like OMG,
AFTER A MONTH PLUS I GET A REPLY.
omg omg,
I called natl first of cos :)

PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME BY THE WAY :)
THIS IS WHAT I SENT



From: carrie_choo@hotmail.com
To: (sorry guys)
Subject: Just a fan from Malaysia
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 11:18:25 +0800

Hi adam, If this is your real email.

I'm carrie from Malaysia, although I'm not from America, I watch American Idol every weeek,

I rooted for you since you passed the auditions :)

I just wanna say I absolutely think you got amazing vocals, Everytime you sing, It amazes me.

I love your voice, and your stylee.. I think you got SWAGGER alriightt! :D

My favourite Adam Lambert performance is definetely MAD WORLD , you were sooo amazing.

Adam , your performance with KISS was unbelieveable! You are really a ROCKGODD :)

I really wish you could come to malaysia for a show case some time soon, my friend Natalie and I are crazyyy over your music.

We skipped school to watch the American Idol finale, we cried of course when Kris took the title :( but you are so going to be a HUGE STAR!

and definetely Bigger than AMERICAN IDOL,watching many seasons of american idol, I think you are one of the most talented!

When you sing, it gets both of us so emotional, Your talent is one of a kind.

Btw, you loook so much like ELVIS when you pull your hair back!I think you can pull so many different styles. We love you adam :)

Please,Please do come down to Malaysia for a concert. My friend natalie and I reallly would want to meet you personally,You are amazing adam!!BTW, YOUR SOO GORGEOUS and when you perform , Your eyes especially, it brings our your best features!

We love you adam!Continue being a rockstarr!

WE LOVE YOU ADAM LAMBERT.

do check out our blogs.

www.itsjussstyouandme.blogspot.com

and

www.neverendinglaughs.blogspot.com

HIS REPLYY

RE: Just a fan from Malaysia‏
From: A lambert (sorry guys)
Sent: Saturday, 13 Jun, 2009 5: 56 PM
To: carrie_choo@hotmail.com
Dear Carrie and Natalie

It is so good to hear a loyal fan. Your email makes what I do week in week out very rewarding.
When I get up on stage and perform; more so even when I am rehersing, I am focusing all my energy from fans like you and natalie.....
And when I lost American Idol I really hope I wasn't letting down my fans because without you, your friend and all my loyal fans I would not be where I am today.

I did give my manager a call in the last week and it seems a tour across Asia is no doubt inevitable.
You mentioned that you reside in Malaysia, is there a concert hall that would promise a good performance?

Thankyou again for all your wishes, you are a very gorgeous girl. Im sure that there are many boys that are your fans too .

Kindest regards
Adam Lambert

SO YEAH
belive me if you want too
but Adam rocks :)
Natl was also freaking when I told her
LOL.
btw, if you read my blog post I said "Thank you becky if one of the last blogspots"
This EXPLAINS IT.

xoxo,
ANOTHER REASON
FOR YOU GUYS TO THINK I'M A TOTAL STALKER :)


No comments: