Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello all (:
something RANDOM
My dad just bought a few modern art paintings, here's one of them
and HONESTLY i think I(the person with absolutely no ARTISTIC side)
can Paint better than that :D
waste money.

Anyways today after dance and also ICC meeting,
I went out makan session.
as always on friday,
We had chinese food today.
everything was alriight ..
HIGHLIGHT OF TONIGHT :
EMICA CAME BACK FROM AUSTRALIA (:
*WOOTS*
CHAKREEET BETTER COME BACK SOON,
PENANG GROUP YO :D
so after when Kulwant decided to join us after dinner,
we decided to go for dessert.
Subash like took 5 of us in his car.
He's driving is not bad
I give him an 8/10 (:
except maybe his parking skills is out abit
then we went to have dessert and over to
Secret Recipe for some more dessert.

emiiiiii,xoxox (;

HAHA! (:
keejun's sayang,LAWL
just-one Singh (:


I got merentas deesa toomorro :x

WISH ME LUCK.

Nights (:

No comments: