Friday, March 6, 2009

Here are some pictures tooo relive my DEAD blog (:Align Center



bernie is so fascinated by my earings which are socks (:

present from shalina! haha

I LOVE YOU,bitch.

Only God know what we were doing laaaah.

Anywho, WADDDUPPPPPPPPPP everyone ? :D
I am so busy this 2 weeeks.
Gonna die of STRESS.

Basically its because

ICC dance + mamanging the ICC EMcees+EXAMSSS!+Lack of sleep =STRESSS!

I'm just done with my biology and history and maths exams,
TONS more to go.
Have to NERD soon.

Anywho people. COME FOR ICC CHARITY CONCERT 2009 (:
It's gonna be really awesomeeee... hehe.
Special performance by Caprice (:
If you guys do not know who he is. go Youtube.
The guy who sang FANTASY girls (:

PLUS
support my dance group k
KINGCROSSS :D
banners saying "CARRIE ROCKS" are more than welcome to be brought on that day!
Im JOKING.haha
but if you guys are kind good hearted people.
*coughs* RAMITHRA!
U will make a banner.

and and, yeahhh.
Nothing much to blog about except well more what happen that day when Ramithra decides to vissit us at school

me: "hey rami, what course you taking and whic college ?"

Rami : "You dont need to know, Seriously my friends dont know where I live, what course Im taking and which college I am in"

*SILENCCE*
dionne and I just stared at her.

me : "One possibility then, Your a TERRORIST"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

and then like 4 days later she texted me

"Carrie, can I have your house addresss,DONT WORRY. there's nothing up my sleeves"

*silent thoughts*
(SHE IS SO A TERRORIST!BOMB MY HOUSE)


who tells you NOT TO WORRY when they DONT HAVE SOMETHING UP THEIR SLEEEVESS

HMMMMMMM...A TERRORIST! =RAMITHRA.

LoL.

but she's dam chun, so yeah I dont mind if you are a suacidalbomber or whatsoever (:

TAAAA PEOPLE (:

No comments: