Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines *belated* Day (:

I hoped everyone had an awesome one!

Anyways this is what I did, I went to school on a saturday *GASP*

and then after school,went to PJ STATE for ICC auditions (:

so then I get a phone call from Wai Nee, and she said she wanted to

MEET UP.. *HMMM* so I thought she wanna come for ICC auditions.

so then after lunch, walking towards MIB , I see wai nee walking with

flowers in her hand 0.o

and my first thought... " keejun must have ask her to do it since he's away "

Thank you so much wai! :D

she even made me a card from kee jun, lol :)

REALLY APPRECIATED IT BOTH OF U! haha :)

so yeah, ICC auditions was alright,

Tough Competition this year.

Everyone is strutting their Stuff yo :D



my awesome dance partners <3
The hyperactive people :D
sheau woan sleeeping in Physics class

There's nothing much to blog about,

I didn't go out yesterday cause Kj wasn't around

but He still made my day with the flowers,

and he had to tell wai nee to remind me

Not to water them, cause their made out of paper.

=.=

I love you too, boyfriend who thinks im blonde.

taa (;

No comments: