Friday, February 6, 2009

NOSE high school visit to ASSUNTA (:

Brief expplanationn.
Each of us are assigned to a japo and are to communicate with them through email
for the past 2-4 months I think (:
My japanese friend name is Kurushima Daiki (:

The ceremony started with all the speeches and then they had an Idian Mock Weedding (:
Shereen as the bride, and Kim Sugen as the grroom :D
and also a indian dance,*GOOO KOMANI* LOL.

After that, it was the japanese turn to perform something,
they had a hip hop dance by 3 girls
and also a karate performance,


This is rachel's friend, He's so hyperactive
HAHA.

After that, they did a very cute or shall i say KAWAII dance,
my friend dance too he's the one with the purple AFRO,
and he gave me the afro after that.
How sweet (:

After that we did henna designs for them.
and you guys know I suck at art and dont want the japanese to kill me,
the best I could do was write his name and draw a football and a flower :)
he told me he played rugby so football's good :D
My japanese friend is so cute,
me : " are you hungry ? "
him: NO.
*BLUSHHHHHH*
Denise and I wanted to lock him in a cupboard.
everytime we wanna see something cute, just take him out haha :D
This is far by the funniest jap I've met,
SEI (:
He's the karate kid.
Pei san tatooed her name across his arm ;P
After that, they tought us ORIGAMI.
I failed,
as always.
But they were so sweet to teach us.

GROUP ONE :D

We left for KLCC at around 1.30 pm,
the bus ride was fun as I was offered alot of funky japanese sweet.
and guess what they swallow their gum there 0.o


I even thought them lala poses :D



this guy here loves PINK :D how awesome riight.

OH OH ONE MORE THING..
THEY ALL CARRY PURSES! the guys tooo.

auretta came down the bus and said
"MY guy is definetely G-A-Y!he has an LV PURSE! the same one I have "
HAHA.


Denise and I had so much fun with these crazy japos.
Even thought them how to play
"chap-chali-chap!"
;)

and made them do cheerleadin (:
see the flyerguy, he's shorter than me :D
but the rest are taller la,DUH.
we had dinner at saloma theatre.
the food sucked.

when it was time for goodbye, I think evryone was so sad,
I got a t-shirt for Daiki and he gave me an afro , a jacket, hanker-chief and more japo snacks,
YUUUMS*

OVERALL :fun fun day! (:

on the bus ride home...introducing the malaysians...

zara,siva,shivani and denise.
LOL :D

(:
taaaaa!
xoxo.

No comments: