Wednesday, February 18, 2009


part of the crazy people I love dancing with (:

so nothing much really happened this weeek,it's been alright.
schoool as always, getting scolding from my biology teacher like always :D
hmmm,had dance practice yesterday.
and I brought the gaza collection box out
and said,
"WHO WANTS TO DONATE FOR GAZA? *GRIN*
the losers didnt wanna donate,atleast got some money la.
after that... I
Laugh my ass off at those bunch or retard boys which I call my friends (:

WIN OR LOOSE,we're all in this together,bitches (:

so yesterday,sharon and I were talking about something random
AND
the boys insisted they had to know about it.
GEEZ =.=
ended up telling them anyways cause I hate it when
YEW WING gives me
THAT LOOOK.
But yeah, It was not so much of a big deal anyways.
Played I NEVER with warren,choy and shaz
while waiting for yew jin to come pick us up.
"AND I'LL KEEP YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS" :D
and did a bit of add maths too while waiting.

after around 8.30,Yew wing's brother came to pick us up.
Follwed them back, I feel bad for making them drop me home.
On the ride home, it was just them ganging up against me.
haha, losers I swear.But then they offered me to have dinner,
which was good.
Since I was starving.
And then they dropped me home around 10 ish.
how can you not love the choy brothers now?(:
haha.

I practically died on the bed when I came back,
But I had BIO peka to do. SHIT.
So worked on that, and talked to keejun after around11.
I miss him, havent seen him in a long time.

OH MY GOD , I forgot to mention the most disgusting thing
about this week,
so its recess riight, and I just bought food from the malay store
and nicely eating with my head prefect and some other friends
then, when my head prefect is almost done with her food
(ALSO FROM THE MALAY STORE)
she starts screaming....
and guess what we found in the "sotong"
a "BUG"it looks like a cockrach.and it has like a gazzilion legs.
she nearly puked and I just threw my food away,
we complained to the lady and she said its "FISH"
WTFF!?
AND she gave us back ONE BUCK.
YUCKKK.

TODAY
I just watched 90210,and this show called
Land of women.
starring meg ryan and kristen stewart.
and the hot adam brody
good show.
Bumming around now, thats why I'm blogging
uggh,going out now.to collect money for GAZA (:
BYE.

No comments: