Monday, August 20, 2007

weekend in cherating,pahang was not bad :) daddy's company organized a trip so about 45 of us went there.. good way to relaxed after all the late night studying for my pmr trials,anyways it was quite fun since this time I had Selene to accompany me for all the activities.

so the first day we got there we had tele-match and I was in the ALL BLACK team!Mr ROSLI was our team leader,he's dead fun and he's the bomb man!haha semangat scouts lah he.anyways after that me and selene took a dip in the pool


so yeah after that we had seafood dinner,stuffed crab there is A MUST TRY!yums :) so it was a few rounds of pool and foosball with selene at the hotel.DAMN the girl's good at it!haha or maybe that I suck in it ? hmmm =D and our conversation switch over to boys when we were both holding on to our phones as though we were guarding our lifes haha :P *coughs*c*u*ng M*ng!haha she's gonna kill me when she sees this :P

then we headed over to the rooms and had some drinks :p and listen to ghost stories or as some people like to call it G STORIES!lols and then I went back to my room talked to keejun a bit and watched one tree hill .yew wing called me that night and said "whats up ..long time never talk to you la.. died ah ? " haha!

the next day was banana boat!that was fun 7 of us went and I think i flew off like 6 times ? haha it sucks being the smallest :P haha and came back with muscles aches and very tanned skin..damn.before we left for KL we had like coffee in this well known coffeeshop which claims to have very good coffee but since IM not addicted to coffeee it tastes the same to me :P haha

selene and moi :)

HAI PENG KOPITIAM!they sealed their coffeees wei!

my drink :P


old school laah ..haha

No comments: