Monday, August 27, 2007

:D :D heysss!history exam is finally over!trials are over and done with...now here comes PMR!
anyways I fell asleep 2day didnt bother much but I got my mathematics paper back.CARRIE GOT AN A!
special thanks to

WONG JU LI :)

neways I went out on saturday,went to pyramid with KJ.went shopping for myself and also to help keejun find something for mershel since it was her birthday oh yeah

HAPPY SWEET 16 KUAH MERSHEL! :)

her name is so cool aint it ?

so we walked around and shopped.I want everything :D and the loser had to get GREEN TEA ice cream.I swear it aint good! but he said its damn good I rather stick to baskin robbin.CHOCOLATE BABEH!

then hang around for a while and met up with pmay and all.WE rushed to get mershel something from Body Shop and the counter lady is so weirdddd!oh well ran to RAINFOREST pub and bistro.We called pmay and she said she's way deep in ranforest.Burst out laughing..haha so subash,darren,pmay,dharu and felicia! was already there.keng meng,michael,rubesh,michael sam,sean,amrit,justin came.AND of course the birthday girl and manveen.
we were all so FASCINATED by the menu. the alcohol section had drinks like
ORGASMS

SEX IN THE RAINFOREST

I mean I had sex on the beach *the drink mind u!but not in the rainforest.It was just so funny hanging out with felicia..she can look at the picture of fried rice and ask if its salad ?lol
=__=

oh well I had fun laughing and teasing her x) and we sang happy birthday to mershel and the deejay called her up and stuff.


deep in rainforest as PHAIK MAY likes to say x)

felicia is a chinese apek bully who wants LEMON not LIME :P

the most chun birthday cake in a champaigne glass..

i rated my saturday 8/10 ;)

MOVING ON ...
todayy after school.We decided to go to sushi king to celebrate lauren's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIA YANG HONG,LAUREN!!
<33 style="color: rgb(51, 255, 255); font-style: italic;">cups are like the ones japanese use to drink riight? so resh goes ... "how am i suppose to drink...where are the FREAKING HANDLES on these cups
??? "

I LOVE MY BLONDE BEST FRIEND

:p so tsen ordered alot of unagi,and we made resh try WASABI..kim told her its just like play dough *chokes* haha I felt mean but what the heck.. its reshmin!!! oh wellss nothing much to blog about after that we went over to STARBUCKS..got cakes for deear lala lauren :)

java chip :P

the oh soo ermm memorable cake ? :O

presenting ..yeoh pei tsen
the chocoholic
no kidding.

ther's us with LAUREN. she's pretending to like the cake..but I swear she didnt :P *shhhhh

cutting the cheese cake with the..knife..I mean FORK.



the blonde that I love :P
i quote reshmin kaur cheema saying ...
"where's the freaking handle on this cup..how am i suppose to drink ? "
HAHA!

p.s-to the one I love dearly,I'm so sorry about not remembering the date today.. :(you know i loveee yaa!11 months in counting. tata!much love <333

No comments: