Wednesday, August 22, 2007

IM never ever watching a horror movie with the lala's ever again!!On monday watched the show FEBRUARY 29 its some korean horror moviee.Its not that scary yet its really crucial the way they stab and its damn seram!haha Everytime the blardy girl appears an chee,chin yi,choy wan and the whole role screams!I think we nearly got kicked out... im serious


yesterday went cycling with the loserrr..haha damn hot around 4 somethingg..he nearly fell off the bike and tumble all the way down the hill but too bad he aint fat so cant roll fast :P haha


todayy i went to visit my cousin.. or shall I say my nepheww...he's only 8 months old.SO CUTEE!gen ke ai ..is that riightt ? =D i love you ryann kai kai! haha :P


i lovee euu ryan!haha today i decided to buy the rusk biscuitss u know those yummy baby biscuits haha its delish!obviously for ryan la k but I had one ;)haha keejun your too old for it laah xD

No comments: