Friday, August 24, 2007

ello :) today I feel like such a loserrr..I,Carrie only went out once this weeekk!THIS SUCKS!im bored thats why im blogging,CHRISTINE!Tomoro should bee okay since im gonna go out to pyramid...but there's no Zara there..life is depressing.I get an sms from dionne this morning ..

PMR IS IN 38 DAYS!=x
way to brighten up my morninggs.*pffts.Anyways su kim and all are in hartamas in SOULED OUT and im stuck here cause of transport problemss..omg I feel even more pathethic then thee dumpling.GOD!

anyways my sister made me make some stupid natural mask where she found in the magazine.

WHAT YOU WILL NEED :
2 eggs
lemon


1.make a hole at the top of the egg and pour out the egg white
2.cut small pieces of lemon
3.add some lemon juice to the egg white
4.mix well
5.dip the cotton pads into the bowl
*you can add in oatmeal
;)

walah..the end product!! :P




THERE JESS!since you've been bugging me the whole day.I hope your face likes the mask :P haha

No comments: