Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'M JUST A LITTLE TOO NOT OVER DAVID ARCHULETA :D

hey, so my saturday started out like this,
I wake up and I decided I wanna go down town to get some hat thingie..
I couldn't find it at sunway so I thought Sungei Wang might have it..
so then I call KJ ,we need to rush down town before heading back to sunway for

DAVID ARCHULETA!

so yeah, he drove me down and then this happpens..

carrie: " ey we use the smart tunnel okay, it'll take us straight to sungai wang"

keejun: :"you sure ah... I dont really know KL roads"

carrie: " Please okay, with me, you'll never get lost,Im the GPS (GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
:D"

*then we get to the smart tunnel, so I dam BANGGA lah, then in the tunnel there was 2 turning..

1)Jln Sultan Ismail
2)Jln Tun Razak

Keejun: " SO WHICH TURNING IS IT "

*AND IM PANICKING ... CUZ I DUNNOE WHICH ONE TO TAKE"

after 10 seconds of cracking my brain and praying its the right one

carrie : "Jln Tun Razak"

keejun: " Yeah ,I think its that one"..

so we were quite happy for few mins

but after the tunnel ended...

we were at the WRONG SIDE.

going to CHOW KIT road.
shit.
=.=
dam it, so much for GPS. arghh

so anyways we rushed back to pyramid, met up with Juli, Selina and Yew Wing
and walked all the way to the Amphiteatre place.

and on the way kj and yew wing decide to make fun of HOW YOUNG DAVID A LOOKS.

kj:" david a looks like a kid la... looks like 12 or something.."

yw: " yeah wei.imagine he got stop by the security"

security: " No kids under 12 allowd in the concert"

david a:" But I'm DAVID ACRCULETA!!!!"

security:"sorrry. nope."

david a: "TELL ME WHYYYY..................."

hahahaha.

He's so cute though :)

we got there,and waited for god knows how long.
pics will explain.

loookie here, this guy has a I HEART DAVID ARCHULETA shirt.

but my I HEART EDWARD CULLEN one beats his :D

check out the crowd,

this budak go climb up there and sit =.= haha

nana and I (:
let me tell u a joke she asked me ..

nana :"a science geek and computer geek got married.. what did the SON become ?"
*she was so excited to tell me the answer *

me : " dunnoe ? "

nana : "A MAN! geddit geddit geddit ? !"

juli and me : =.= oh my gwd. what is wrong with selina. lol

thank u for driving me to kl, and getting lost and not getting mad at me for spilling lecka,lecka iccecream on the car mat. (:

l to r.
yw, cheryl,christine, dionne, juli,selina and I (;

kawan baik, juli (:
we LAST MINUTE david archuleta fans yo ! :D
dionne came in so drenched in rainwater, but she still had fun riight ? :D

AND THEN HE COMES OUT AND WE ALL SCREAM OUR LUNGS OUTTTTT!
(except for yw and kj)
they stoned.
frigging cute balls :D omg, so cute.
his always smiling on stage!

oh then selina tells me another random fact.

selina :" carrie, you know i read somewhere that david drinks alot of water on stage,"

carrie : =.=
* in my mind, like DUH, he's thirsty"
selina, selina :D
haha she's so FUNNEH.

after the concert which was aweesome possum, although I saw a CERTAIN SOMEONE which is gross and almost cause me an eye sore, the rest of the day was awesome :)

went back to pyramid for dinner at SAKE SUSHI (:


After makaning, and walked around. KJ drove me and yw back. we went to Oug,and went to the cyber cafe for a bit. Ka Kit and Kah Loon came after that, they played
LEFT FOR DEAD , of cos
I WATCHED.OF COS.
got home around 10.30 and died.

good night all, school starts again.

xxx (:

No comments: