Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dionne, me, nat loo, azrina,neeti and jo ann (;
I'll miss painting ,cutting, eating popcorns, and watching neeti and joann tell us random stuuff and nat loo blonde momens ;)

Sports day was a blast :)

it's my last sports day in High school.

I still remember back in form 2, when I used to be so stress over cheer.

all the making pom poms, and LOOSING MY UNIFORM(someone sabotage)

but heck, I got 3 medals for cheer and I can tell my kid..

"you know mummy used to be a cheerleader *JUMPS AND ATTEMPT TO DO A TOETOUCH"

My kid will say" OKAYH.....Dont ever do that in public"
HAHA.

Oh well, DIONNE and I was stressing over hse deco. but it was good in the end. although we didnt win, we got 2nd :)

Xx (;







hey everyone (:
school this week was pretty okayh. my biology teacher said my drawing was NICE and Neat :D
and carmen and auretta got a "draw properly,put in my effort"
we were drawing sperms, haha.
and carmen goes...
" carrie,you only draw sperms lah "
(cause she's jealous u see that I got praised) NYEHEHE. ;D

anyways, This weeek is BB'S IU.
Since I miss CHS IU and got scolding from Vj,I think I'll go for BB's lah, to show my support.
except that My parents are in HONG KONG,
and KJ's busy. Hence, No transport.BAHH.


oh well, tomorow is INTERACT ELECTIONS :D
I dont want to give up my post yet :( I luff interact.oh well, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WHO IS GONNA RUN FOR ANY POST (;

No comments: