Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Happy 17th Birthday Li Ling!

I love you Kau kau! ;D

Thank you for all the times you've been there ;)

love you byotch, u always cheer me up with your blonde moments.

now the caption for this picture is

"DAYUMMMMM CARMEN, !! "
haha.

me: your mum allowed u out of the house with that ?
carmen: my mum dosent know.
me: OWH. =.=

Them cool people in the same colour :D

shalina and Shiv ;)

Slee & Kim ; Just Like Ol times (:

Nick and Shiv always do this at every party where there is HELIUM BALLONS

basically after breathing in helium gas, they sound like chipmunks.
haha

Vajayjay (: haha
lovin his Neon Pink Glasses

The people who keeps me entertain in class
and also the other "ahli ahli" Anti Mano, haha
love em to bits ;)
A game of Taboo.
we are competitive people.

you have no idea how long we had to persuade li ling to lie on the table.
girls ;)



The night before, Murni's SS2 for Li ling Precelebration ;)

No comments: