Saturday, April 4, 2009

Heyyyy everyone (:

schoool days this week passed by pretty quick. hmm, wonder why.

Besides the normal, sleeping in classs, listening to the school band play Beat It-MJ,stealing food from li ling and gossiping, it was pretty normal.

Except of course for APRIL'S FOOL (:

They played a trick on RESHMIN
they as in (TSEN,SHIV,VJ)
the rest of us were not involved.

it was pretty good actually,
Resh actually bought it :D

HAHA.


so this week we sold our "THIS IS WHY I'M HOT"Badges
for environmental month

200 badges sold out in 2 days :D
fooled around in class,took pics for school magazine.

Wednesday, I went to watch a movie with keejun.
He picked me up from school,we fetch dionne home
and we're off to PYRAMID

in the car this what he says..

*all of a sudden when he was driving*

KJ: "carrie can you pass me my spectacle box, I cant see la, I need to wipe my glasees"

me: "what the heck?u cant see ? STOP THE CAR!"
*PASS HIM THE SPECTACLE BOX*

KJ:"Open for me please ... :D"

and I found a chain inside.

carrie:"I HATE U"
=.=
this always happen.
LOL.
(: thank u keejun.love you long timeee :)

so after that, I DRAGGED him to watch
CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC! (:
I know u secretly like CHICK FLICKS KEEEJUN! HAHA

moving on...
on friday.
it was
AARON ASHTON LOH YUNG HAN BIRTHDAY (:

SO the plan was to suprise him and ka kit
and we managed tooo!
for the FIRST TIME, WE OUTSMARTED AARON.
noell did a good job acting.
haha

colour contacts is so our thing yo :D
anyways, aaron here is a great friend.
Great dancer, does the most WICKED Bootie shake.
LOL
he's smart and just gifteed in many ways
and SARCASTIC to me 24/7 =.=
BUT
I'm glad I have him as a friend.
Happy 17th b'day (:

next... TODAY IS KA KIT BIRTHDAY (:



any girls interestes ? his hotline..
1300-ROARRROARRRROAARR*zombiesound*
(INSIDE JOKE, YW U GET ME? L4D!)
haha

okay BAPS NEOH KIT KIT.
he is one hella of a person.
funny, and some hyper machine.
makes all of us Laugh our butts off.
but he's a great friend. you will never be bored with Ka Kit around.
I'm glad I have him as friend (:
Happy 17th Birthday (:

tanisha's BRILLIANT way of lighting candles (:
it says
"happy 17th b'day KIT KIT (HAHAHAH*MISPPEELLED)& AARON
a.k.a
BAPS AND SLUT (:
everyone came after FUTSAL.
haha but atleast they came.

So today was also ASSUNTA'S LEO IU day
I woke up super early gotready and was there by 9.15 am
hung out with Sheau Woan (:
and then sat with the lot in the table
was there to support Pearly (:
IU DIRECTOR.
it was fun and VERY entertaining, HAHA

after that, I got hermon to send me over to Samad Iu day.
but by the time I got there, it was over
=.=

we all went to MV after that. to watch
FAST & FURIOUS
in bm, its called.
PANTAS DAN GANAS.

hahahahhaa
wtf.

had lunch wih Chijlis (:
*yumms.Im gonna be fat*










so that is my weeek,got to see people I miss hanging out with.
goood weeek :)
KJ come back from penang fast, and get me Char Kuey Teow (:
HaHa
bye people :D

No comments: