Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HII EVERYONE :)
This week was crazyyyy! I've been so busy and going out every single night.So on tuesday we went to
Itallianies in Pyramid to celebrate Kings Cross win in ICC 09 :)

Here are some pictures to entertain.


Dionnee, mamamia ballerina :)

Happy Sexayyy 17th babe :)

Keejun's new L4D partner, Ka kittt
:D

thats warren,shaz and justin stoning


All the kings cross juniors except for Hani whose 17 =.=

sharooooonnnn :) loves!

with the twins and yew wing (:


they were laughing at god knows what...
as always.

with the big boss of ICC,vijay :)
his miserable attempt to pose like me.

applouse for VIJAY,he smiled! well atleast he think he did,haha.

I love you guys (:
Kings Cross family
uvendran, kumaran,keejun,vijay,kah loon and dhiren you guys are part of us too haha.


he spoiled the pic.
colour contacts are hawt :D

with the best friend (:

hunny bunny (:


last but not least, the LEFT FOR DEAD gang.
*ZOMBIE SOUND*
(this is an inside joke)
blardy ka kit spat on me.
so before I went back I needed to ask someone to bring food for dionne's party the next day and
SO HAPPEN.. DHIREN AND KUMARAN was standing near by
and
carrie:ey Kumaran, can bring Curry Chicken for dionne's party tomorow ?
kumaran and dhiren:"DUDE U DAM RACIST WEI...JUST CAUSE WE'RE INDIAN...
*BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA*"
then out kumaran pulls out his phone
kumaran: "ama.....can make curry chicken tomorow for my friends party"
then dhirenn calls resh...
dhiren: ey resh ,carrie wants to know if you can bring ROTI for dionne's party tomorow?
OMG PEOPLE I AM SO OT RACIST OKAYH!
so happen I asked KUMARAN (WHO IS INDIAN) to bring CURRY CHICKEN (INDIAN FOOD)
GEEEZ.
=.=

No comments: