Thursday, March 19, 2009

So Dionne's partay at Frasers..
Kee Jun picked me and juli up around 5 ish and went to Frasers
brought me and juli's awesome CHIP AND DIP sauce
ITS AWESOMEEE SHITTT! :D
sean wanted the recipe!

I was so worried there was not enough of food,
but luckily everyone brought something so there was more than enough (;
Ka Kit made SPAGHETTTI *WOW*
sharon and shalinee made fried mee hun :)
thank u all for bringing something.

So overall,good food,great company =FUN! (:
I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIMEEEE DIONNEEE!
The Pretty birthday girl.
look closely and you'll see nicole teh, her face dam funneh.
she made dionne cupcakes, and Ka kit claimed he helped,YEAH RIGHT.

dionne blowing the magic relightable candles.
haha
our tradition of throwing the birthday girl/boy into the pool :)
all girls in PINK (:
Guess who set the theme?heh
nat loo, thats not PINK -.-
Baps and I :D
HAHA
main photographer for the night,azrina and I (:
nicole notsureboyorgirl, and I (:
marshmallows loves.
with Dhiren (R.I.P)and the girls
organizers (;
juli and I
stupid uvendran and kevin had to spoil the picture.GAHH.
hunny and Bernie,LAWL.
Dionneeeeee (:
siti :THATS HAWTTT! :D
we ended the night by playing Mafia.
stupid Johnathan is such an asss, he and I was the mafias and he voted against me.
bitch.
haha but the funniest part waas nat loo..

natloo (whispering): carrie..I'm the doctor and I heal the BB FELLAH (referring to krithan)but why I die one??

carrie:Cause Nat, SOMEONE KILLEEDDD U LAH!
=.=
haha its good thing she's goodlooking,or else people will shoot her for her blondeness.
haha

No comments: