Friday, February 29, 2008



so today exam started , BIG BUMMER. Have to get up my lazy ass and study, like that's easy.

BUT the good news is the moral and bm paper today was quite easy then what I expected :) *thumbsuptothat*

so today during lunch time,I decided to sit with dionne and all.Selina is going to BANGKOK :( during the holi's! so unfair man,well she said I could tag along but I doubt my dad will let me :( I love BANGKOK :( AND sunburst is coming up! melissa is already so excited lol.

today I decided to ask Kee Jun to teach me addmaths so after school I went home got changed and met up with him at citrus park and we studied yes actual study study in coffee bean.

He got a cinnamon frappucino while I took Berry'd treasure*loves (:

I think he almost died teaching me addmaths :)pity pity, but yeah I understand so much better

now,thanks :) love! NOW the last thing I need is Ju Li to help me brush up on chapter 3 and I'm all set to go for exams hehe

No comments: