Tuesday, February 19, 2008

cuthroatbitch.




so today after school I had to rush for dance practice in like freaking DAMANSARA and I was already late cause I couldnt get yew wing cause my phone is so screwed up and Iasked nicole to call him and we were using our phones and then ...this stupid prefect comes up to us and stare at us... "Can you please put those away "



me ? I rolled my eyes at her I was already so pissed off,Why not you trying to geet to damansara without any transport need to stand under the sun and try to catch a cab .I bet if the cab driver saw you at the side of the road he will drive straight pass you,Blinded by your LCLY face.




anyways this certain person also scolded stephanie and shalina during a house practice...she said .. I quote





" IF you CANT march ,I'm sad to say you dont deserve to become an assuntarian! , "





hello? We got freaking into this school and got good results what bullshit you telling us about not qualifying to bee an assuntarian just cause we cant march . Steph,youre so riight ..SHE'S ONE HELLA OF A BITCH. die.




xoxo,


carrie ;)

No comments: