Friday, February 22, 2008

Im so tired right not,But keejun's in scouts camp so there's no one to talk to talk to till I fall

asleep .sad :( so yeah Im blogging I wasted a whole day in school today.Li ling wasnt in class

and Tsen was in forensics so yeah Shalina and I just yak yak yak about everything from

EGYPT to Jimmy choo's ! thats how bored we were and we decided to play a game of listing

all the CATCH-PHRASE you can think of ,I took like forever ... there are like so many ...





this guy reminds me of william hung in 40 years haha.

we were so bored the whole day, after sschool I realized I didnt bring my interact shirt so I'll

skip the meeting.I sat in the canteeen talking to yams,aniskha and Jamie.Waited till Jamie was

done with her work then she send me to amcorp with her bike haha it was quite cool So far I

went on two bikes ...michael eric's and jamie's! haha Cool and yeah met up with KJ

there,Poor boy has like rashes and he's skin all blotchy :( covered in calamine.We had Mcd's

and then just chilled then left around 5 thats my day :(

No comments: