Sunday, February 24, 2008








disgusting japanese drink.





Hey so today was a sunday,woke up for tuition and then texted sarah to go watch step up 2 at


mid valley and after tuition she couldnt go :( such a bummer so shivani followed me! ;) yay!

so like yeah before that we headed to old town with my mum to have lunch,I made her try lik


pan mee or 'ban mean' ,and she insisted she knew how to eat it haha and she didnt ! I felt bad lol.


so after that we went to mid valley shopped around looking for ppl we know but there was none

of wait we saw Shiva's boyfriend "ROSS" at the end of the day! lol and yeah we bought the movie
tickets for Step up 2 Shiv actually told me she misses Kee Jun haha,biggest joke of the day! scouted around


for presents but didnt manage to get it .Nothing much in mid valley ..after movie
we had Baskin Robbins( no keejun to buy me icecream :( lol )



and went to Gardens.



and then went home :) oh wait I forgot to tell u the part where we bought some weird japanese milk drink.lol
oh note that the step up 2 hunk is not as CUTE/HOT as the first one :( sad.

No comments: