Saturday, December 19, 2009


So after MONTHS of planning , finally PROM IS OVER :)

Denise & I managed to pull through everything and finally got it over and done with !

Couldnt have manage it without her :)

Anyways Thank You for all you guys who supported the event and attended it!

Hope you guys had a blast,xoxo

A guy pole dancer,is that hot or what:)


Them Pole dancers from VIVA VERTICAL!
Hitz.fm cruisers and the gorgeous Hannah Tan :)
Prom King and Queen playing an Interesting game :)
WHOEVER HAD TO PUT THE EGG UP MALEK'S PANT I PITY YOU.HE WAS WEARING SKINNYS!
Bibi K Poh talking to Warren :P
Tsennie and I :)
with my Glambert chiq;Natloo and Sarah Parmar :)
selina covering her boobiess! hahaha
Uvendran and I ;) looking good in a tuxedo!
Hanisah,Anysa,Selina and I :)
I love this crazy bunch of ppl! :)
with them couple :)
Kee Jun & I :) Thank You for everything!
more sexayhhh people!!
my PLR CRAZY BABES!
Yuevern and I :)


After that we headed over to Space,to continue partying :)

Selina changed outta her prom dress so fast!

with Vj and Parmar :)




It was definetely a NIGHT TO REMEMBER :)
Prom was great after party was awesome too :)

I got back to the hotel around 5 am then showered..went over to Yw's and Aaron's room and we all just stayed up till 11 am the next morning talking and gossiping.

I am GONNA MISS HIGH SCHOOL :(

WHAT'S NEXT ?
CHRISTMAS! :)

No comments: