Saturday, December 19, 2009


Island Escape with them girls! :)

Pangkor Laut Resort :)

Beautiful Beach,I dont really like sand and crabs and all those yucky stuff u find at the beach,but this is exceptional :)





Lalz and I at the jetty before getting on the boat ;)
swimming.chilling and just having fun :)
see the girl in the bronze bikini,thats ma friend CARMEN, and yes she got nice boobs
so this is what SHIVANI says to her
"can I make juice outta them"
ROLF.

My hair in the light is that colour.

The best friend Reshmin :)
Tsen!The last time we went over to PLR we were 15,and she drove me around and now back there agains she rock the wheeels :) You dont need a license babe!

Tokio Hotel worshippers :)
BILL AND TOM WE LOVE YOU! :)
Shalina loves Georg and Gustav (inside joke baahahaha)


Mad love for the beach :)

Shivani is HOMO for LOMO@!
GET IT GET IT ? :) HAHA

Just chi'llin

Carebear!:)

You see I have very interesting friends who are obbsesed over HORNBILLS
(SHALINA SIVANENDRAN)
THEN THERE WAS THE STORY OF LI LING AND SHIVANI WITH THE GRASSHOPPER!


haha look at resh and me we look HILARIOUS!
then loook at shivani here... *BAHAHAHAH*

more pics soooon!

Love.

No comments: