Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Don't know how long more I can do this;I mean updating my dead blog

But since there's so much to write

Let me first start with

I'm done with High school,SPM and discipline teachers.


so whats new in my life?

I got my nose pierced and I have now MAD LOVE FOR TOKIO HOTEL!

for those who don't know; they are not JAPANESE
=.=

they are Germans!



You guys probably know their song Durch deh Moonsoon ; Monsoon

But now they have their new album

HUMANOID

so this is the story,on the 26th of November I went to RockCorner in Gardens to buy

Adam Lambert's album

then there was no delux version so I was so super upset.

guy at counter:"sorry we dnt have the delux version"

me:"OH OKAY ;( *starts going on about how hot adam is to my sister"

guy:"Oh you really like adamlambert huh?

me:"YEAH .."

guy:"so what other kinda music orguys u like?"

me:"Oh I'm really into Tokio Hotel.Bill KAULITZ!"

then when I was gonna pay he threw in Humanoid album and said

"oh it's our last album on the shelf u can have it for free :)"

me:"OHMYGAWD THANKS! :)"


so yeah you guys should really listen to their music,
I can tell you they are one of the best bands who sounds AWESOME live!
Not really big in Asia yet but huge in European countries!

and yeah Bill and Tom are twins :)

the lead singer and the guitarist!

I manage to CONVERT Shivani to TH fan :)
OH YEAH THEY HAVE A CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE!

TOKIO HOTEL TV! :)
watch their episodes all in GERMAN but ENG SUBB;you'll fall in love.
they are HIALRIOUS :)



Album cover :)

Tom is love :)

Dont worry I've not Forgotten ADAM LAMBERT!

Btw he looks super hawt in the For Your Entertainment video!
ABIT LIKE A VAMPIRE NO? :)

No comments: