Tuesday, October 23, 2007

sunny pangkor :)
J o E Y n I ;)
in one of the rooms in the boat.
li ling being depressed
she finally cheers up.

&this is our vacation.
myscene doll and I
our attempt to pout :Pwe pout,babeh!in the sea.
real friends,leaves footprints in our hearts.
I LOVE YOU
tsennie's idea.
JUMP!
JUMP!!
on the banana boat.
it wasnt easy getting a pic in the sea since the tides were very strong.
us with the rainbow.
capturing the sea view and the rainbow.
Ren and I.
on the princess
my friends =)
asa the sun was seettting
before leaving
posing by the heli before leaving for KL
hey!finally blogger stopped being a bitch and finally let me upload my pictures ;) JOY!anyways about pangkor laut.It was an awesome time,I had tons of fun with tsen li ling and joey!so we left on a friday came back on monday.We drove up and then we got on the boat and went straight to the resort.dropped our bags in tsen's room and headed for the beach.
took tons of pictures and just relax.Tsen wanted to kill me whenever I picked up my handphone and type a sms hehe.THERE WAS NO SERVICE K.I almost..almost died :D so yeah the next day we went on the YTL Princess and headed out like far far away from the island.& we as in everyone besides joey cuz she "cant" swim jumped off the deck of the boat.It was scary at first but super fun :p and we of course had to wait for our dear li ling to take her own sweet time and jump.haha but atleast she did JUMP im so proud of her! :) *thumbsup
next we went on the banana boat,after that we played taboo.at night we watched KNOCKED UP i swear ppl dont wtch it,waste of money and sick and damn perverted.There's only 2 person in my mind who I think will enjoy.I bet juli knows this..one is her "BEST FRIEN"and the other one is his partner in crime.haha guess....?
we also had girly night,paint nails had pillow talk.*BESIDES LAUGHING AT ALL MY SMSES*I had an enjoyable time. hmm :) ate alot and also swam alot.what else? our attempt to fish for boys and err ikan bilis also failed :( sad..no hot boys on the island for li ling n tsen.haha
I got a tan line..oh JOY!*curses*
SO YEAH,basically it was a blast.wish u were therere.

No comments: