Sunday, October 21, 2007

luunch at pallette ;)


the carrie cupcakes :D


tsen AND I

candid!

i love group pics


candid!!

go yewwing!!

im very depressed,i wanna blog but all the stupid pictures are with my friends that never comes online haihss this sucks ;(

anyways i shall tell you guys about my 15th birthday!it was an awesome one :D i had lunch first in the afternoon with my girlfriends.I being a libra and since it was my birthday,they gave me a shot.not bad :P oh yeah almost forgot we had lunch at PALETTE,in KL
it was a real nice placeee,saw Serena C n Christian there too ;) and we decided to skip PAVILLION,and played scrabbleee it was a very competitive round.hmmm so after that I went homeee and yeah and was already late.and my birthday dinner was suppose to be at 8

so dad came picked me and resh back and he decided to go buy ICE and WINE!im alredy latee man!soo i had to go down n get 4 packets of ice.*Grumbles and when i got back i rushed upstairs to my room to change n stuff when suddenly this happenss

everyone:SUPRRRISSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE :D

ME: I HATE YOU GUYS!

HAHA,i was really schocked they had a suprisse for me.I HAD NO CLUE.i still love them tons ;) haha and yeahhh well kj did something very sweet he and justin.josh,kulwant played songs for me. haha i swear the song jenny never sounds the same anymore since they all sang CARRIEE..WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?hmm ;)

anyways ten year down the road,im gonna still remember d song.thx to all of u guys.haha cioaz =) i love everyone who came for the party.

No comments: