Thursday, October 11, 2007

okay I just recently turned 15!yay me!so the night before my birthday I stayed over at tsen's placeee we had tons of fun.we are certified camwhoress..a few million pics we took that night!=) i lovee my friendss and yuin yi came too I've missed her tonsss :) we watched PRETTY WOMAN!

and of course have pillow talk like the whole night I didnt get to sleep till like 5 or 6 am.They even baked a cake for me ;) so so sweet people andd keejun called at 12 too wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;) and so did a million sms that came in..i love all of u =D


that was only 8 pm

the camera is going to explode 5 seconds later haha.

they camwhored without me.

yuinyi thinks li ling is insane

i love my new japanese mitsubishi chiq

right.

we're high on life

I feeel smarter with glasses on :D

finally,a decent picture

making the nerd look work yauw!

we missed yuin yi ;)*

WE'VE LOST THEM



Malaysia's umm yaaa haha

before tsen started rolling around.lol

& we were quite reluctant


they baked me a cake.yumms *

she cuts all the burfday cakes!

yuumm=D

rawrrr!


kim fell asleep haha

so did lala


resh.

we look too darn decent in this picture haha.

No comments: