Thursday, March 8, 2007

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Carrie Choo Li-Yen
Birth Date : 7th of october
Current Status : *smiles*
Eye Colour : dark brown
Hair Colour : black n brown
Righty of lefty : right handed

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : chinese.malay?
My Fears : dark.ghosts.YEW WING in the dark!dionne when she's pissed.
My weeknesses : sensitive.being alone.
My Perfect Pizza : peperonii =)

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : *gasps*SCREW SCHOOL LAAH!
My bedtime : before sunrise
My most missed memory : when we all were a group.we talked.we were closed.we were one (;

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : COKE
McDonald's or Burger kings : MCD.every kid cannot resist ronal mcdonald n that BIG M!
Single or grouped dates :grouped but sometimes single :)
Adidas or Nike : niki *just do it!
Tea or Nestea : yucks.
Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate babeh!
Cappuccino or Coffee : i dont do none of that!

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : hell no!
Curse : sometimes dam c* b*i la! lols
Take a shower : like duhh.im not erm shiv??lols
Have a crush :yes.BIG ONE.
Think you've been in love : yeah
Go to school : ofcourse
Want to get married :yes
Believe in yourself : sometimes :)
Think your a health freak :nahhh

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol :when i have my kaki minum with me :P
Gone to the mall : loads of time
Been on stage : Yep
Eaten sushi : Mhmm yeah!resh havent!
Dyed your hair : nope

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : nah
Changed who you were to fit in : nopeee i dont have to x)

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : when time is right

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..
Best eye colour : dark brown
Best hair colour : dark brown
Short hair or long hair : shortt ? haha long hair ? red hot chilli pepper front man n bobice?haha i could consider that :P

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : missing someone
Hour ago : smsing
4.5 hours ago : ermm dancing!
1 month ago :laugggghinnng
Year ago : on the phonee ?haha x)

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : God.fwends+darls+food+clothes
I feel :high!
I hate : dumpling.lols!
I hide : under the blanket
I miss : you <3
I need : you :(

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
One : Dionne
Two : Juli
Three : Shivani
Four : Christine
Five : Quennie

No comments: