Saturday, June 27, 2009

Years gone by,
I've seen relationships after relationships rise and crumble,
I've adviced some of them I was glad some broke up,
But when it came to mine,
I was speechless,
I was trying to hard,
I made mistakes,
it was suppose to be Give and Take,
But all I did for some period of time was Take,
I had the best guy infront of me,
To always be there for me when I was down,
To wipe away my tears and tell me everythings gonna be alright,
I took it for granted,
It all felt numb last night,
Heartache was all I felt,
Laughing and smiling I found difficult,
Staying awake was not an option,
I felt empty.

Now, I well WE realized after all we've been through its not worth it to throw everything out the window just like that, We're gonna take things slow.

I appreciated it so dam much when people around me cared alot and was upset too when they heard the news, my close friends, You guys know who you are,
I love you and thank you for being there for me ;)
We're gonna just chill for now and take everything slow,
Kee Jun, I really hope you can always be in my life no matter what.
A person like you is hard to find (:

Thank You for everything.

No comments: