Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Helllo, all :D SUPERCAMP PICS is up :D just let the pics do the talking

Highlights of Supercamp,

Being in the same group as resh and yw

Ghost stories!

and basically the whole supercamp experience was good this year cause I know 99% of the people there ;)

IF I dont know you, probably cause your'e not popular, Joke ;)

but yeah, had tons of fun

But

the food SUCKED

AGAIN!


=.=

so yeah , the bus ride there was fun,
roommate yo ;)
On the way there, we saw an ACCIDENT



like we REAL BODY under a real LORRY with real BLOOD!

OH-M-GEE!
:O


We got there LATE, malaysian timing =.=
I was in group

GSC!

GROUP PIC ;)

with them friends ;)

with the besties, having MAGGIE MEE PARTAY
;)

check out Resh and Yi chin in the SPONGEBOB t-shirt, so cute ;)

SOMEONE EFFING STOLE MINE.
=.=
I SO TOTTALLYY STARRTED THE WHOLE SPONGEBOB THING

Another funny pic of KAKIT to add to my collection, hehe
;)

meeet salwa ;)
she's our goat haha!

at the hot springs, I can still smile then since I didnt had thee CRAMPS yet
=.-

I really wanna thank yw, cj and tanisha dionne dhiren and all the rest was being so nice to me when I was having the worst pain in the world :)
xx.

we did some obstacle thing, rocked it even with CRAMPS
who da man? :)

lol, them boys and their very TIGHT harnest.
dragons,
haha!
inside joke.

yi chin,sze ling, me and resh
;) team mates!

playing mafia! haha loook at briann loh!
LOL


we managed 3RD ! WOOOHOOO :D

I got all their names riight yoo!
Hwee ling,sze ling, shih xuan,and nen lin! ;)


SHIVANI'S MEXICAN DINNER,
the night before.
I got lost, kj and I took 3 hrs to get there,
see how much I love u shiv
=.=


with bianca, the other bday gal ;)
My GHETTO QUEEN, lol

sombrero ;)

delicious cake, tsen baked of cos ;)

with sean, bianca's date haha

xx
;)

No comments: