Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So I decided to skip schoool today, thanks to ms NAT LOO who asked me to stay home to watch

AMERICAN IDOL :D


MR KRIS ALLEN IS THE NEW AMERICAN IDOL OF 2009


It was the BEST finale show this year,

so many goood artist


Black Eyed Peas,Lionel Ritchie,Steve Martin,Cindy Larper,Jason Mraz,Queen Latifah and etc.


Such an awesomeee seasoooonnn (:

I PROBABLY flunked my add maths in school but yah, AI was WORTH watching this year.

Kris Alleennnn yo,

Keith urban guest perform with him

So Im sure you guys know I am an

ADAM LAMBERT FAN :D

looookinggg hawwttt in whiteeee yo :D

nat and I was just so turned on I think hahaha ;DD

I for one think that Adam has AMAZINGGG VOCALSSS.

Kris is no match, but kris is cuteeee and girls are sucker for guys with guitars

anyway, I was texting Nat Loo the whole way,

we concluded we would do him anyday, haha threesome.
LAWL.

I think he's sooo gorgeous.
eyeliner,black nails.
GAHH :D
rocking a suit :D
team ADAM yo!


I think even if he's not the next IDOL, he stole the show with peformance with

KISSS!
gene simmons.
legendary man.


:D

nat and I
"adam's some darkangel thats drop dead gorgeous"
HAHA.

NAT SAID

"i wanna make babies with him so they'll become ROCKSTARS too "
haha.
silly girl,but

ADAM LAMBERT,ICONIC.


hawtttstuff, I cried lah when he didn't win
but wth...
ADAM LAAMBERT FOO SURE anyday ;D

No comments: