Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally,I have a social life back after all the crazy exams :D

My school's the first to finish with exams. woots :D


SO on fridday we as in (30) of us got together to celebrate Reshh's Birthday


I love this girl, bestie since like forever

She's the one who


*UNDERSTANDS what I'm laughing about although everyone is cluless

*watches friends and whose line is it anyways with me and laugh out loud

*she's my batu
*she's the one who I pig out in Paandhi's after school

*she's there when I need her


Over all, I love her to bits :)

Happy Birthday Resh, Love you truckloads :D

we all loook so happy in this picture :)

Ghetto Much.
but obviously me and yeew wing is NO MATCH FOR BIANCA, she's the "REAL"ghettho QUEEN
:D

resh:"whats the HAPPP!?"
ME:laughs.
bianca:"ey ey check this out... WELCOME TO MY CRRRIIIBBBB"
ME and Resh:died laughing.

Bianca is a mexican gansta lah.
haha.



Tanisha, looking like a prom queen that night.

then there's Juli, the Kawan Baik ;D

and as u guys all know, I will ALWAYS have a pic with Shivani at every party ;)

Group Piccc :D

we love you resh

xoxo,

I WANT TO GO FOR THE DAMN FUNFAIRRRR.

=.=

No comments: